These newly renovated one-bedroom units have all you need for a weekend escape or a retreat from your every day. Book in at South Point on Canim Lake and get private balconies, full kitchenettes, living area, bathroom and fire pits on the beach. Enjoy kayak rentals, paddle boards, Hobie Mirage Eclipse pedal boards, rent our pontoon boat - or just sit with a coffee and a book and enjoy some lake life.
Rooms are based on double occupancy, but you can have a max of 4 people in a unit. There is 1 queen bed - and 1 sofa bed with pull out memory foam queen bed. Full kitchenette (fridge, stove and microwave). Bed linens and bath towels included for two people. Units are pet friendly, but we do charge a one-time $25 cleaning fee for pets.
Daily: $157/night + taxes
There is a 3-night minimum for condos in high season periods:
Summer: June 19 - September 5, 2022
**2 night minimum for all other time periods.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Please bring extra blankets, beach towels and any other items for the beach.
- If you are cooking for a large group keep in mind the cooking equipment in the room is smaller and based on two people.
- We recommend bringing drinking water, as there is a boil water advisory on the property.
- Paper towel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Bedding for main queen bed (extra set of bedding & towels for guests is $29). Note we do not provide top sheets, just duvets with freshly washed duvet covers.
- 2 bath towels, 2 face towels, 1 hand towel, 2 dish towels, 1 counter cloth
- Hand soap and dish soap
- Counter cleaner
- Toilet paper
- Coffee makers (Keurig and Drip Coffee with filters) - we sell pods and coffee in the office for both machines, or bring your own.
- All dishes, cutlery, mugs/glasses
- Cooking sheet, bowls, wine opener, can opener, strainer, toaster
- Access to plastic beach chairs around the fire pits
Note: There is a boil water advisory on the property. Water is fine for washing dishes and showering, but we advise you bring drinking water.
No smoking of any kind in the units or on patios. Check-in 2:30pm, check-out 10:30am. Rates are based on double-occupancy. If you have additional guests and require bedding please let us know in advance and it is a $29 charge. Prices do not include tax (5% GST, 3% municipality tax and 8% room tax).
UPDATE! We are pleased to let you know in the last two years we have purchased new beds, fridges, sofa beds, and all new towels/linens for the condos. The building also has a brand new roof, water heaters and a pressure tank :) This winter we also installed all new vinyl plank flooring in the units as well and added extra counter space and storage.